Saturday, June 7, 2008

I have this thing about parks!!!

hey doodly doo!!!i chatted with my former classmate from high school this morning,and she is now studying in America, and she told me that she went to central park...well i love green,and thats just my place to be..my dream place,if i cant get to sleep, i just imagine myself jogging in some beautiful park and then just dose off, and if I'm lucky,I've might even dream about it..i regret of fooling around and enjoying the teenage life in school,maybe i could join my friend, intan if i would have STUDIED harder(sigh),but I'll work my way up...anyway i would love to go to central park,and just ice skate in the winter,and just lie on a mat during spring,while listening to an ipod,and hot girls will past by(eheh)...thats what i call living the life...BUT.....I've been to Hyde park,London, but it was when i was 8years old,so i cant remember vividly,but i do remember the feeling of being there, it was so fresh and green, and it was so beautiful and i fell in love with that park ever since,when can i ever go there again??hmmmphhh.i'll go there one day.till then!!!=)

No comments: